Founded in 1978 in St Pierre-en-Faucigny, AMD Décolletage is one of the key players in the field of turned part industry in the Vallée de l’Arve (France). This region called “Technic Vallée” is considered as the heartland of the precision screw-machining world.
Originally, the company has started the manufacturing of precision screw machined parts for the connectors industry. In the same time AMD Décolletage has continued to grow, in successive leaps and bounds, by developing its expertise in precision turning for the automotive industry. Since, AMD Décolletage has become a reliable partner of renowned OEM &Tires 1 companies operating both in the connectors and in the automotive markets.
Today AMD further develops its competences in these sectors and keeps moving in order to leverage the Know How in different applications and markets.
Since June 2014, AMD Décolletage is certified by “Mont-Blanc Excellence Industries” organization which awards the most industrial performant French companies. To learn more about, please click here.
Facts and Figures:
- 1948 : Set up of the company “Perrolaz et Vachoux”( watch & connectors industry)
- 1978 : “Perrolaz et Vachoux” becomes “AMD Décolletage”
- 1996 : Construction of Plant 2 “Les Jourdies”
- 2000 : Integration in the Savoy International Group
- 2002: ISO 9001 certification
- 2005 : ISO/TS 16949 certification
- 2011 : ISO 14001 certification
- 2014 : “Mont-Blanc Excellence Industrie ”certification
- 2017 : Location transfer to our brand new facility in Marnaz
- 2017 : Acquisition of Parroche & Dorioz France screw machining company
- 2018 : Integration of Parroche & Dorioz into AMD Marnaz Plant
- 2018 : IATF 16949 – 2016 certification
- 2019 : Acquisition of Gervet Frères Décolletage
In brief :
The group is driven by lean manufacturing and 4.0 factory philosophy and has adopted an active environmental approach.