Founded in 1978 in St Pierre-en-Faucigny, AMD Décolletage is one of the key players in the field of turned part industry in the Vallée de l’Arve (France). In the heart of the Alps, this region called “Technic Vallée” is considered as the heartland of the precision screw-machining world.
Originally, the company has started the manufacturing of precision screw machined parts for the connectors industry. In the same time AMD Décolletage has continued to grow, in successive leaps and bounds, by developing its expertise in high precision turning for the automotive and e-mobility industries. Since, AMD Décolletage has become a reliable partner of renowned OEM &Tier 1 companies operating both in the connectors and in the automotive markets.
Since June 2014, AMD Décolletage is certified by “Mont-Blanc Excellence Industries” organization which awards the most industrial performant French companies. To learn more about, please click here.
Our quality management system complies with client’ requirement standards: ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 / ISO 14001
Today AMD further develops its competences with a 4.0 manufacturing process environnement to serve CONNECTOR, AUTOMOTIVE, e-MOBILITY and INDUSTRIAL key manufacturers worldwilde. We keep moving and developing our company in order to leverage the Know How in different applications and markets aiming to deliveri high value components and assemblies to its customers.
Facts and Figures :
- 1948: Set up of the company “Perrolaz et Vachoux”( watch & connectors industry) in Saint-Pierre-en-Faucigny, France
- 1978 : “Perrolaz et Vachoux” becomes “AMD Décolletage”
- 1996 : Construction of Plant 2 “Les Jourdies”
- 2000: Integration in the Savoy International Group
- 2002: ISO 9001 certification
- 2005: ISO/TS 16949 certification
- 2011: ISO 14001 certification
- 2014: “Mont-Blanc Excellence Industrie ”certification
- 2017 : Location transfer to our state of the art new facility of 8100 m2 in Marnaz, France
- 2017 : Acquisition of Parroche & Dorioz, screw machining company
- 2018 : Integration of Parroche & Dorioz into AMD Marnaz Plant
- 2018 : IATF 16949-2016 certification
- 2019 : Acquisition of Gervet-Frères, Screw-machining Company of Marnaz, France
In brief :
- 12 000 m2 of production area
- 210 employees
- 2 sites of production in Marnaz, France
- Annual investment: 10% of the turnover
- Export share : 80%